People counters can be used for marketing purposes, as well as in cases of fire and other accidents as they provide accurate numbers of people that may require evacuation. Vehicle counting is done with various vehicle sensors. These sensors can be used in parking lots or on the roads.
The equipment we offer uses the following technologies:
- Infrared barriers (people and vehicles);
- Thermal sensors and cameras (people);
- Inductive loops under the road surface (vehicles);
- Laser, infrared, microwave and ultrasonic sensors (vehicles);
- Camcorders with image processing software (people and vehicles);
- Geomagnetic sensors (only for vacant parking spots).
Offered sensors may be integrated with any system. Reports are available as digits or graphs. We offer sensors that can be used independently or integrated in FidPark system. You can find more information here.